The health and safety of your pet(s) is our top priority.
Prior to entry:
Must have credit card on file
Dogs must have updated vaccinations with updated vaccination records on file AND all agreements must be signed.
A temperament test must be scheduled:
Prior clients (no stays for 6 months or more)
Earliest Drop off time: 8:45 AM & Latest Pick up time: 6:30 PM
For more information see our FAQ
Unleashed Doggy Daycare Agreement
The health and safety of your dog is our top priority.
We reserve the right to refuse a pet at check in for any reason including, without limitation, if it appears your pet is sick, injured, in pain or that its behavior could jeopardize the health and/or safety of other pets and our staff.
If your dog(s) exhibit any behavior that could jeopardize the health and/or safety of other pets or staff, you must immediately plan for your pet to be picked up and know your pet will be separated from the group.
1. Prior to entry: Your dog must be up to date on all vaccinations, and you have provided the proper documentation. We do not accept any dogs who cannot receive these vaccinations. We do not accept Titer’s tests.
2. Dogs over the age of 12 months must be spayed or neutered, we do not accept any dogs in heat or about to go into heat.
3. Dogs must complete a temperament test before making reservations. This includes previous clients that have not been in our facility for 6 months or more.
4. Please be advised: We have a zero-refund policy and will not refund packages, prepays, deposits or fees.
5. Payment is due in full at check out. You shall remain liable to Unleashed for all unpaid charges. Including the court costs and reasonable attorney’s fees incurred in the collection of charges.
6. All medications must be in a container with a current prescription label from your veterinarian. Supplements not labeled for animals or not prescribed by a veterinarian will only be given with your permission and you assume responsibility for their use.
7. We reserve the right to use photographs, video footage and any other media of your pet taken during their stay. These images may be used for all forms of marketing materials. We have live video feed as well.
8. Packages are nonrefundable. Even if, in the worst-case scenario, your dog displays behaviors that jeopardize our staff and clients’ health and safety and are asked to be removed from Unleashed, packages are nonrefundable.
9. Please be advised: your dog will comingle in a free play style with other dogs. Infectious diseases, minor injuries, dog bites, dog scratches, teeth grazing, etc., may occur even when vaccinated dogs interact with each other.
10. You acknowledge and agree that in the unlikely event your pet is injured by another pet you release Unleashed and its employees from any liability for such injury.
11. If your dog injures another dog, you will be solely responsible for any injury to the other dog(s) as well as your own dog and you release Unleashed and its employees from any liability for such injury.
12. You understand that it is possible for a pet to become ill even if vaccinated. You assume all risks and accept responsibility for all costs and treatments.
13. If your dog destroys any property of Unleashed during their stay, you acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for charges incurred to replace such items.
14. Personal Items: Please do not bring items with your pet that are invaluable or irreplaceable. Unleashed is not responsible for loss or damage to personal items or toys left with your pet, or any items that may be left behind at pickup.
15. Pets not picked up by the agreed departure time: Prior arrangements need to be made if you are unable to pick up your dog(s) by 6:30 pm. If your dog is not picked up by this time, you will be charged an additional full day of daycare ($40.00) which will be immediately charged to your card.
(We are not a boarding facility and as such are unable to care for dogs overnight.)
If you are unable to pick up your dog(s) and must leave them overnight: We will make a reasonable attempt (Text, email, phone call, message through Paw Partner) to contact you and your emergency contact. if we do not hear from you by 7 pm, we will make other arrangements for your pet(s).
• You release Unleashed from all further liability and responsibility for your pet.
• There is a $250.00 inconvenience fee (per 24 hours) in addition to boarding charges incurred at an additional boarding facility, which will be immediately charged to your card.
• If you are unable to pick up your dog or we have not heard from you, within 3 nights of boarding at the additional facility, your dog will be delivered to animal control and may be deemed abandoned. You will be charged for the full amount of boarding and all charges incurred with the stay as well as our inconvenience fee for each night your dog has to stay.
• If the pet is deemed abandoned by local, state, or federal law, Unleashed will attempt to contact you by telephone and/or in writing advising you that if your pet is not picked up within a reasonable amount of time, your pet will be delivered to Missoula Animal Control. You understand that you may lose ownership of your pet under these circumstances. If you fail to pick up your pet for any reason, you release Unleashed from all further liability and responsibility for your pet. You shall remain liable to Unleashed for all unpaid charges. Including the court costs and reasonable attorney’s fees incurred in the collection of charges.
By agreeing to this document, the owner states that they have read and agreed to all the terms listed. This agreement will stay on file and be in effect for 1 year from the date signed and auto-renewal annually until terminated/updated by Unleashed.
Veterinary Release Form
The State of MT requires all clients to complete a Veterinary Release Form. (24.225.410)
In the event of an emergency, Unleashed will make every attempt to contact the owner and the emergency contact on their way to the pet’s own veterinarian or the emergency vet. (We use Sentinel Vet on S. Reserve)
In the event no contact can be reached, Unleashed will seek appropriate medical care for your pet. Unleashed will make every attempt to take your pet to the Veterinarian listed in your profile on Paw Partner, however if your veterinarian is unavailable, Unleashed will take your pet to Sentinel Vet Emergency Services on S. Reserve.
I authorize Unleashed to seek appropriate medical treatment for my pet. I give my permission to Unleashed to approve treatment up to:
No Limit $250 $500 $1000 $Other_________________
I authorize Unleashed and the Veterinarian caring for my pet to share all medical records of my pet with the emergency vet clinic in an effort to provide the best care possible.
I agree to assume full responsibility for payment and reimbursement for any and all veterinary services rendered.
A $25.00 transportation fee is charged for all trips to and from any veterinary visits.
I understand that Unleashed assumes no responsibility for the loss or injury of any pet and is released from all liability related to transportation, treatment, and expenses.
This agreement is valid from the date below and grants permission for all future veterinary care without additional authorization each time Unleashed cares for my pet.