The health and safety of your pet(s) is our top priority.
Prior to entry:
Dogs must have updated vaccinations with updated vaccination records on file AND all agreements must be signed.
A temperament test must be scheduled before your reservation will be confirmed: New clients, Prior clients who have not had a reservation for 6 months or more.
Earliest Drop off time: 6:30 AM, Latest Drop off time: 6 PM
Earliest Pick up time: 6:30 AM, Latest Pick up time: 9 PM
Please note: We need to have a credit card on file before boarding your dog(s).
For more information see our FAQ
Dog Boarding & Daycare Agreement
The health and safety of your dog is our top priority.
We reserve the right to refuse a pet at check in for any reason including, without limitation, if it appears your pet is sick, injured, in pain or that its behavior could jeopardize the health and/or safety of other pets and our staff.
If your dog(s) exhibit any behavior that could jeopardize the health and/or safety of other pets or staff, you must immediately make arrangements for your pet to be picked up and know your pet will be separated from the group.
1. Prior to entry: Your dog must be up to date on all vaccinations, and you have provided the proper documentation. We do not accept any dogs who cannot receive these vaccinations.
2. Dogs over the age of 12 months must be spayed or neutered, we do not accept any dogs in heat or about to go into heat.
3. Dogs must complete a temperament test before making daycare/boarding reservations. This includes previous clients that have not been in our facility for 6 months or more.
• Please be advised: Boarding deposits are nonrefundable. If you do not schedule a temp. test, your reservation may be cancelled, and you will not be refunded your deposit.
4. Payment is due in full at check out. You shall remain liable to Unleashed for all unpaid charges. Including the court costs and reasonable attorney’s fees incurred in the collection of charges.
5. All medications must be in a container with a current prescription label from your veterinarian. Supplements not labeled for animals or not prescribed by a veterinarian will only be given with your permission and you assume responsibility for their use.
6. We reserve the right to use photographs, video footage and any other media taken within our facility. These images may be used for all forms of marketing materials. We have live video feed.
7. Packages are nonrefundable. Even if worst case scenario your dog displays behaviors that jeopardize our staff and clients’ health and safety and are asked to be removed from Unleashed, packages are nonrefundable.
• Please be advised: your dog will comingle in a free play style with other dogs. Infectious diseases, minor injuries, dog bites, dog scratches, teeth grazing, etc., may occur even when vaccinated dogs interact with each other.
8. You acknowledge and agree that in an unlikely event your pet is injured by another pet you release Unleashed and its employees from any liability for such injury.
9. If your dog injures another dog, you will be solely responsible for any injury to the other dog(s) as well as your own dog and you release Unleashed and its employees from any liability for such injury.
10. You understand that it is possible for a pet to become ill even if vaccinated. You assume all risks and accept responsibility of all costs and treatments.
11. If your dog destroys any property of Unleashed during their stay, you acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for charges incurred to replace such items.
12. Emergencies: if your pet becomes ill or injured in what is deemed by Unleashed as an emergency, we will take your pet to the emergency vet then contact you.
Non-Emergency: We will attempt to contact you and your veterinarian. You are responsible for all charges.
13. Personal Items: Please do not bring items with your pet that are invaluable or irreplaceable. Unleashed is not responsible for loss or damage to personal items or toys left with your pet, or any items that may be left behind at pickup.
14. Pets not picked up on the agreed departure date: If you are unable to pick up your pet on the agreed date, you hereby authorize us to continue caring for your pet at your expense. If the pet is deemed abandoned by local, state, or federal law, Unleashed will attempt to contact you by telephone and/or in writing advising you that if your pet is not picked up within a reasonable amount of time, your pet will be delivered to Missoula Animal Control. You understand that you may lose ownership of your pet under these circumstances. If you fail to pick up your pet for any reason, you release Unleashed from all further liability and responsibility for your pet. You shall remain liable to Unleashed for all unpaid charges. Including the court costs and reasonable attorney’s fees incurred in the collection of charges.
Central Bark and Baths at Unleashed:
If we take your dog to grooming, you are authorizing Central Bark to groom and/or bathe your dog, trim nails, and all around take care of their grooming needs. Please plan with Central Bark on your dog’s grooming needs, as Unleashed is not responsible for the grooming process. Please make your own appointment and make arrangements to pay for your grooming ahead of time as Unleashed is not responsible for your grooming charges. Unleashed charges $10.00 for doggy transport round trip from Unleashed to Central Bark. In addition, if you do not pay for your grooming ahead of time, or make arrangements, Unleashed will charge an inconvenience fee of 30.00$.
By agreeing to this document owner states that they have read and agreed to all the terms listed. This agreement will stay on file and be in effect for 1 year from the date signed and auto-renew annually until terminated/updated by Unleashed. This document is subject to change at any time.